Monday, November 23, 2009

That didn't end so badly!

So around three tournaments happened since my last post. In the local tournament, I've officially set my position as the 2nd in the team. In the Varsity match against a school from Connecticut, our team won 10-2, with me beating their top board and their 2nd. In the Grade Level tournament, I went 3-2, placing 7th in my grade. All in all I'm having a pretty decent season so far! I hope this will continue, so I'll be able to get my rating over 1200 AT LAST. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

chesstiger said...

Luck! :-)

Phaedrus said...

Playing enough games is crucial to improve. So it is very important to find the balance between exercises and games. Keep up the good work.

voncabramowitz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.