- My laptop is slowly dying and its becoming difficult to use it, thus the inability to study and update.
- Placed 2nd at a local tournament with 4 wins and 1 loss to a 1300, team winning 1st place
- Graduated, now officially a freshman. Summer break has started, so I'll be finishing my circles soon.
- Went and returned from Washington DC. 52 sicknesses followed (including me) with about 5 confirmed cases of swine flu. Freaky.
- Managed to get a copy of Winning Chess Tactics, along with other assorted books.
- Still on section 5, Circle 2
Friday, June 19, 2009
I am alive.
I've been busy lately, so didn't have much time to update. So here's the condensed version.