Monday, July 21, 2008

Have the knights fallen?

Most of the chess blogs that are connected to the knight's errant in some way, shape or form have stopped posting! The only notable exceptions are blunderprone, who is actively analyzing games, Haunted knight, who has been analyzing more than usual, and tacticus maximus, who is posting daily tactics. likesforests and chessaholic haven't posted in a good week or so, while retired pawn, sparfy and augusto haven't posted in almost a month!

Is everyone on vacation?

5 comments:

Polly said...

Maybe they're all too busy studying to blog. :-) Though it's not just the knights who have slowed down their blogging activities. Perhaps summer vacation or blogger burnout? Though it would suck to have every decent chess blogger burnout at once. What would we do for entertainment? :-)

Banatt said...

"Though it would suck to have every decent chess blogger burnout at once."

My thoughts exactly. I'm bored to tears right now.

likesforests said...

lol. A whole week?!

I'm definitely not burned out. I'm simply spending my blogging time getting a head start on that weekly series I told you about. There will be interesting posts next Friday. :)

Banatt said...

well, a week is longer than most of your usual posts...

Can't wait for somewhat better explanation of my system. the original translation is readable, but difficult.

Blue Devil Knight said...

Things slow down in July and August in the blogosphere. When the active knights stop posting in January, I'll be worried! Usually that's a good time.